Proactive Medical Protekt Aire 9900
- Length: 80"
- Width: 36"; 42"; 48"; 54"; 60"
- Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs.
- Weight: 22 lbs.
|Width||36"; 42"; 48"; 54"; 60"|
|Weight Capacity||1000 lbs.|
The Protekt® Aire 9900 is the most versatile and effective air mattress available to treat stage I through multiple stage IV pressure ulcers. The high tech software driven circuit board performs multi-zone pressure therapy, continuous "true" low air loss, alternating pressure and pulsation all in one dynamic air system.
- Provides effective "true" low air loss with alternating pressure and pulsation.
- State of the art micro-controller technology monitors blower speed to set pressures.
- User-friendly control panel with dome keys, LED display for simple user interface. Displays patient comfort pressure level by weight. Alternating pressure cycles of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 & 30 minutes allows clinicians to customize pressure redistribution and skin surface interface.
- Cell-on-cell mattress design prevents patient from bottoming out in case of power failure.
- Automatic fowler (seat inflate) recognizes when the patient is in the upright position and increases air flow in the middle bladders by 20% to prevent bottoming out.
- Audio/visual alarms in the event of power outage or low pressures. Internal memory always retains current settings during power outage.
- Lock out key completely locks the control panel to eliminate tampering of the patient settings.
- Nylon top cover is fluid resistant, anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and quilted for added comfort.