Drive Medical Med Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress Replacement System With Low Air Loss
- Length: 80"
- Width: 36"
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Weight: 5.7 lbs.
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
Active mattress replacement system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution, shear/friction reduction, and microclimate control. Designed to prevent, treat and heal pressure ulcers in the home or long term care setting. Control unit offers 10 minute cycles when alternating and can also be used in static mode
- Adjustable patient weight settings allow for optimal immersion and patient comfort & compliance
- Audio and Visual alarm alerts when air pressure is low
- System includes 20 individual air cells to maximize immersion and envelopment with pillow feature for head stability & comfort
- Removable Nylon stretch cover is fluid resistant, low shear and vapor permeable helping protect the skin from friction and moisture
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation