Proactive Medical Protekt 300
- Length: 76"; 80"; 84"
- Width: 36"
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Weight: 25 lbs.
|Length||76"; 80"; 84"|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Fire Retardant Cover||Yes|
The Protekt 300 mattress by Proactive Medical is specially designed for users in need of pressure redistribution, and provides extra care to the foot and heel area. The Protekt 300 offers a multi-tiered surface with di-cut, high density foam in the head and torso areas for tailored pressure redistribution. The heel and foot section features multi-layered, ultra resislient foam with a special interior layer of air channel cut foam for unparalelled pressure redistribution and improved air circulation. The cover of the Protekt 300 is made of a comfortable, durable 4-way stretch nylon fabric that is low friction and low shearing to protect against skin breakdown. The cover is also anti-microbial and fluid-resistant and features a 360° zipper with a protective flap to protect the foam core from contamination. If additional support is needed, the Protekt 300 is available with 3" raised rails to make transfers in and out of bed easier.
- Multi-tiered pressure redistribution mattress with top layer of high density and high resilient die-cut foam in the torso and head sections offers unparalleled pressure redistribution.
- The sloped heel section combined with open cell memory foam reduces pressure and increases blood circulation by redistributing the load from heel to the less vulnerable lower leg.
- PTSS Rail System provides additional support for easy patient transfer and edge of bed sitting.
- Stretch nylon top cover reduces perspiration and provides a low shear/friction surface that is anti-microbial/anti-bacterial and fluid resistant.