Comfort Company Saddle 7 Series Bariatric Cushion
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.
- Cushion Height: 4"
- Cushion Width: 22"; 24"; 26"; 28"; 30"
- Cushion Depth: 18"; 20"
|Cushion Width||22"; 24"; 26"; 28"; 30"|
|Cushion Depth||18"; 20"|
|Weight Capacity||750 lbs.|
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown||Low|
|Cushion Cover Type||Incontinence|
Comfort Company saddle 7 bariatric foam cushion with quadra gel is rehabilitation equipment that is designed for wheel chair users. Saddle 7 bariatric cushion with quadragel features deep immersion into the gel pack that provides significant distribution of weight and draws heat and moisture away. Saddle 7 bariatric cushion is a unique cushion made with 2 layers of high resiliency foam to provide increased comfort and decreases pressure sores. This physical therapy cushion is constructed of 3.5" thick contoured high density foam. Saddle 7 Bariatric Cushion coccyx cutouts relieve pressure and alleviate ulcers. contoured leg adductor's increase the seating surface area for those who need more space in bariatric wheelchairs.
- Available with Comfort-Tek fabric cover
- Coccyx relief area unloads bony prominences
- Waterfall front eliminates pressure points in leg trough
- Deep lateral and medial leg contours promote postural alignment
- 750 lbs. weight capacity dual layer foam provides increased comfort and decreases the probability of pressure sores