Comfort Company Support Pro 7 Series Cushion
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.
- Cushion Height: 3.5"
- Cushion Width: 22"; 24"; 26"; 28"; 30"
- Cushion Depth: 18"; 20"
|Cushion Width||22"; 24"; 26"; 28"; 30"|
|Cushion Depth||18"; 20"|
|Weight Capacity||750 lbs.|
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown||Low|
|Cushion Cover Type||Incontinence, Standard|
With two layers of high resiliency foam construction, the Support Pro 7 Series Bariatric Cushions from the Comfort Company provide unparalleled comfort and positioning support. Boasting a generous 750 pound weight capacity accommodation, this non-contoured wheelchair seating solution helps bariatric users to prevent pressure ulcers and sores. Many different sizes are available to customize the cushion to the individual user’s specifications. A Kwik Strap® hook and loop closure attaches the cushion securely to vertical wheelchair canes.
- Non-contoured, waterfall front - Specifically designed with a non-contoured surface to make transfers easier, this cushion also features a waterfall front, eliminating leg trough pressure points.
- Coccyx relief - Unloading bony prominences to prevent pressure ulcers, the coccyx relief cut-out additionally helps to relieve pressure from the tailbone and spine.
- Durable design, bariatric capacity - Constructed with two layers of high resiliency foam, this cushion is specifically configured to hold up to 750 pounds on a daily basis, while still maintaining its integrity.
- With/without Quadragel pack - The cushion can be purchased with or without the Quadra3D Gel packs, which further help to redistribute pressure and weight while regulating body temperature as well.
- Protective cover - This cushion is protected with a soft Solace fabric cover, an antimicrobial and fluid-resistant multidimensional-stretch material that helps to maintain skin integrity and alleviate bony prominence pressure.