Drive Medical Ultra Light Semi-Electric Bed
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Weight: 149 lbs.
- Quick-Ship: Yes
- Length: 80"
- Width: 36"
|Height||15" to 24"|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs.|
|Maximum Back Angle||70 °|
|Mattress Upgrade Options||Yes|
|Headboard/Footboard Bracket Included:||Yes|
|White Glove Delivery Available||Yes|
|Minimum Deck to Floor Height||15"|
|Maximum Deck to Floor Height||24"|
This lightweight, interchangeable and easily assembled semi-electric bed (with full side rails and mattress) is the ultra-light plus model from Drive Medical. Its new universal style head and foot boards are interchangeable, featuring high impact composite end panels. The foot section weighs 50 percent less than conventional foot sections, making your deliveries safer and easier. Bed assembly requires only five components. Even motor assembly can be either installed or removed tool free with the patient still in the bed. The unique single motor and junction box are self-contained to reduce noise and prevent disruptions or distractions. Even in the event of a power failure, a 9-volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections up to nine times, no crank necessary. A new-and-improved hand pendant includes large, easy-to-use controls, and this bed kid includes full side rails for additional safety and a comfortable inner spring mattress. The bed features channel frame construction with zinc coated spring deck to provide superior strength and reduced weight.
- The Delta 1000 is truly universal because the bed frame can be used with Drive's and most other manufacturers' bed ends, old and new
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant
- Foot section weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy