Drive Medical Multi-Ply ShearCare 1500 Pressure Redistribution Foam Mattress
- Length: 80"
- Width: 42"; 48"; 54"
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs. to 850 lbs. (Depends on Size)
- Weight: 24lbs.
|Width||42"; 48"; 54"|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs. to 850 lbs. (Depends on Size)|
Сoncealed zipper and a Barrier Stop Over-Flap prevents liquids from contaminating mattress core. The ShearCare 1500 mattress from Drive and Mason Medical provides superior pressure redistribution specifically designed to meet the needs of at-risk bariatric patients. The multi-layered foam construction provides maximum support, comfort and stability while the cover provides a low shear, anti-microbial and water resistant surface.
- The top layer is a high-resilient, high-density die-cut foam for maximum support and comfort; The heel section is made of Lura-Quilt(TM) foam which is an aerated foam that allows air to pass through keeping the patient cool and dry
- The bottom layer is made of LX45 foam which is a high-density, high ILD foam that provides patient support and stability; Designated head and foot sections prevent installation errors
- Top Cover is a 2-way stretch fabric which reduces heat buildup and provides a low-shear surface that is anti-microbial and water-resistant; Vinyl bottom is waterproof
- Concealed zipper and a Barrier Stop Over-Flap prevents liquids from contaminating mattress core