Drive Medical Cruiser III Quick Ship Manual Wheelchair
- Quick-Ship: Yes
- Seat Width: 16"; 18"; 20"
- Overall Width: 24" to 28"
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
|Seat to Floor Height||17.5" to 19.5"|
|Seat Width||16"; 18"; 20"|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Product Weight||36 lbs.|
|Armrest Options||Flip Back|
|Legrest Options||Swing Away|
|Overall Width||24" to 28"|
|Overall Width Open - Add to Seat Width||8.00"|
|Fold-down back for easy transport||No|
|Rear Wheel Size||24"|
|Pneumatic (air-filled) tire option||No|
|Hemi Height Option||Yes|
|Reclining Back Option||No|
|One-Arm Drive Option||No|
|Expedited Shipping Available||No|
|Shipping Weight||43 lbs.|
The Cruiser III Wheelchair by Drive Medical, with various arm styles and front riggings, has a carbon steel frame that eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories. The silver vein finish is attractive and easy to maintain. The precision sealed wheel bearing, in front and rear, ensure long lasting performance and reliability, while the 8 inch front caster wheels provide a smooth ride over most surfaces. The dual axle and removable, flip back arms make transferring easy. Comes standard with, detachable flip back arms, swing away or elevating footrests, black nylon upholstery, composite Mag-style wheels and push to lock wheel locks.
- Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish
- Removable flip-back arms allow for easy transfer
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories
- Nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy-to-clean
- Composite, Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks