Comfort Company M2 Cushion
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Cushion Height: 3.5"
- Cushion Width: 16"; 18"; 20"; 22"; 24"
- Cushion Depth: 16"; 18"; 20"
|Cushion Width||16"; 18"; 20"; 22"; 24"|
|Cushion Depth||16"; 18"; 20"|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs. to 400 lbs. (Depends on size)|
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown||Moderate|
|Cushion Cover Type||Incontinence, Standard|
The M2 from Comfort Company is a gel cushion with four gel compartments and a dual foam layer that is designed to relieve pressure while providing a layer of support. The four 3D Quadra gel compartments allow for even distribution of gel under the ischials and seated areas while the dual density foam layer provides a soft layer of comfort and molded foam base for support and pressure redistribution.
The M2 has tapered leg adductors to promote proper leg alignment and a coccyx relief cutout as well as a non-skid bottom and hook and loop attachments all all standard. The M2 is available with the Stretch-Air fabric cover that is designed for air transmission and heat reduction or the Comfort-Tek cover that has a fluid-proof exterior that is easy to clean and protects the inner cushion.
We like the flexible options...the M2 is available in a zero elevation, anti-thrust or wedge style depending upon your needs. The zero elevation style allows for greater freedom of movement with standard positioning issues. The anti-thrust cushion provides anterior pelvis build-up to prevent forward movements while the wedge cushion controls forward leaning by adding slight anterior height. This cushion is also available in a multitude of sizes.
- Tapered leg adductors increase in width near the back of the cushion to give support to the greater trochanter.
- Deep lateral and medial leg contours promote postural alignment.
- Coccyx relief cutout eliminates pressure on the tailbone and spine.
- Non-skid bottom fabric offers hook and loop attachment.
- Constructed with dual density foam, a molded foam base, and Quadra3D® Gel pack.