Comfort Company Ascent Cushion
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Cushion Height: 3"
- Cushion Width: 16"; 18"; 20"; 22"; 24"
- Cushion Depth: 16"; 18"; 20"
|Cushion Width||16"; 18"; 20"; 22"; 24"|
|Cushion Depth||16"; 18"; 20"|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs. to 400 lbs. (Depends on Size)|
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown||Low|
|Cushion Cover Type||Incontinence, Standard|
The Comfort Compant Ascent Wheelchair Cushion with Comfort-Tek Cover is designed for users who are prone to pressure ulcers, the Ascent skin protection seat cushion uses a soft foam construction to provide exceptional pressure relief.
With its three layers of high resiliency foam and minor adductors, abductors and anti-thrust shelf, the contour of the Ascent encourages proper anatomical positioning. The Ascent has pelvic, lateral and medial thigh supports for optimal positioning as well as a medial thigh separator for proper leg alignment. It also has tapered leg adductors that increase in width near the back of the cushion for additional support for the greater trochanters.
- Tapered leg adductors increase in width near the back of the cushion to give support to the greater trochanters.
- Viscool™ foam insert provides extra protection for ischial areas.
- Pelvic, lateral, and medial thigh supports promote postural alignment.
- Layered high resiliency foams, with an EVA foam bottom layer, create a soft and durable seating surface.
- Non-skid bottom fabric offers hook and loop attachments.