Comfort Company Acta-Relief Back
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Back Height: 18"; 20"; 22"
- Back Width: 16" - 20"
- Weight: 5 lbs.
|Back Height||18"; 20"; 22"|
|Back Width||16" - 20"|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown||Low, Moderate|
|Cushion Cover Type||Incontinence, Standard|
Features flexible, adjustable straps that allow this product to offset the center of pressure and better remove pressure points from the spine. This allows for a more aggressive molding to each individual patient's natural anatomy to support many seating positions ranging from upright seating to a severely rotated back. Equipped with an oversized aluminum shell cut-out to allow deeper immersion into the back. Thick Visco surface layer adds extra comfort and support by contouring to the user's body.
- Designed to effortlessly adjust, the Boa® closure system brings comfort and support to the lower and upper thoracic regions.
- With the Boa® reel and cable system, equal and stable pressure distribution is accomplished in an “off the shelf” back design.
- The open back frame design gives the ability to off-load the pressure typically seen on spinal deformities through the back frame opening.