Supracor Stimulite Contoured Cushion
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Cushion Height: 3.5"
- Cushion Width: 14"; 15"; 16"; 17"; 18"; 19"; 20"
- Cushion Depth: 16"; 18"; 19"; 20"
|Cushion Width||14"; 15"; 16"; 17"; 18"; 19"; 20"|
|Cushion Depth||16"; 18"; 19"; 20"|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown||High|
|Cushion Cover Type||Standard|
The Supracor Stimulite Contoured wheelchair cushion is recommended for paras, quads and other individuals requiring a high level of pressure management in addition to upper body positioning.
Multiple layers of honeycomb cells are specifically designed to create soft and firm areas for different levels of support and positioning. The adductors and an abductor contain the legs, without compromising transfers. The softer cells in the rear create a "sweet spot" for support to the ischials and coccyx while improving posture and stability.
The honeycombed cells are different sizes that flex when compressed to relieve pressure. They also have small holes in them for ventilation to control heat and moisture. We also like that the Supracor Stimulite is available in 9 stocked sizes, but if you have a hard-to-fit seating surface you can upgrade to a custom size for a perfect fit.
This cushion is only recommended for those who are at medium to high risk for skin breakdown.
- Recommended for those needing a high level of pressure management
- Adductors, abductor for leg positioning
- Available in nine stocked sizes, also available in custom sizes
- Machine washable cushion and cover
- Sweet spot helps prevent hammocking
- Wallet pocket can be concealed underneath the cushion