Sunrise/ JAY Jay Basic Cushion
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Cushion Height: 2"
- Cushion Width: 14"; 15"; 16"; 17"; 18"; 20"
- Cushion Depth: 16"; 18"
|Cushion Width||14"; 15"; 16"; 17"; 18"; 20"|
|Cushion Depth||16"; 18"|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown||Low|
|Cushion Cover Type||Standard|
The Jay Basic is a 2.5 inch thick, mildly contoured wheelchair cushion. It is a soft, foam cushion designed to provide stability and comfort for the person with a flexible posture at low risk for skin breakdown. The user should have a symmetrical posture with a minimum need for postural support.
The Jay Basic is an affordable cushion that can be ordered in eight sizes. Finding the right size for your seating surface is easy with the Jay Basic.
We Like that the cushion back has a non-skid surface so your cushion stays where you put it.
The size of your cushion should match your wheelchair seat and extend within 1-2 inches from the back of the knees.
- Durable moulded foam contoured for mild lateral and posterior stability
- Bevelled base for use with seat sling
- Incontinence cover
- Client requires comfort with minimal postal support
- Low risk of skin breakdown or shear, intact skin integrity
- Independent weight shifts
- Intermittent wheelchair user