Merits Travel Ease P181
- Weight capacity: 450lbs.
- Top Speed: 4.00 mph
- Heaviest Piece: 97 lbs.
- Weight: 182 lbs.
- Battery Charge Distance: 25.00 miles
- Batteries NOT included
|HCPCS||Group 2: Heavy Duty (K0824)|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs|
|Maximum Speed||4 mph|
|Per Charge Range||up to 25 miles|
|Total Weight||182 lbs|
|Heaviest piece||97 lbs|
|Front Wheel Size||9" foam filled|
|Mid Wheel Size||12.5" foam filled|
|Rear Wheel Size||1.5" anti-tippers|
|Controller||P&G VSI 70A|
|Motor||DC 24V; 300W|
|Braking System||intelligent; regenerative; electromagnetic|
|Max Climbing Angle||6-10 °|
|Battery Size||12V/22NF (50AH)|
The Merits Health P181 Heavy-Duty is a folding power chair for up to 450 lbs with a large 22” seat. The P181 Heavy-Duty is a supportive heavy duty folding power wheelchair that has been designed to make it easier to get around in or outdoors while traveling. The P181 Heavy-Duty Folding is a stabilized power wheelchair. It goes 5 mph and lasts as long as 25 miles before each full charge The P181 Folding power wheelchair has a turning at a radius of 25” on 12.5” rear and 8” foam filled tires in front .
- Folding battery tray allows improved portability
- Programmable controller with a wide range of selections to suit the needs and demands of different users
- Auxiliary brakes offer extra safety
- Adjustable height flip-up armrests and swing-away footrests
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame
- Colors Available: Silvertone
- Swing-away controller bracket