Merits Regal Power Wheelchair P310
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Top Speed: 5.00 mph
- Heaviest Piece: 97 lbs.
- Weight: 189 lbs.
- Battery Charge Distance: 18.00 miles
- Batteries included
|HCPCS||Group 2: Standard (K0822/K0823)|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Maximum Speed||5 mph|
|Per Charge Range||up to 18 miles|
|Total Weight||189 lbs|
|Heaviest piece||97 lbs|
|Seat-to-Floor Height||20" - 22"|
|Front Wheel Size||8" foam filled|
|Mid Wheel Size||10" foam filled|
|Rear Wheel Size||3" anti-tippers|
|Controller||P&G VR2 50A|
|Motor||DC 24V; 180W|
|Braking System||intelligent; regenerative; electromagnetic|
|Max Climbing Angle||12 °|
|Battery Size||12/U1 (34AH)|
|Shipping Weight||200 pounds|
The Merits Regal P310 Power Chair features a 20"W x 20"D Deluxe Adjustable Seat, Swing-Away VR2 Joystick, 10 inch Solid Drive Tires, and a 1 Year Warranty on the Battery! The Merits Health P310 Electric Wheelchair offers anti-tippers and has Excellent Maneuverability. This extremely low center of gravity unit offers a lower seat height which facilitates transfers and makes it one of the most stable units on the market! The Merits Regal P310 is an excellent choice for those looking for a Long Lasting, Good Looking, Great All-Around Chair!
- Extremely low center of gravity.
- Lower seat height facilitates transfers and makes it the most stable unit in its class.
- Stylish and compact rear wheel drive model with 10" drive wheels and alloy rims
- Colors available: Red, Blue
- Options: elevating legrests, oxygen tank holder, cane & crutch holder, walker holder, rear foldable basket
- Programmable controller with a wide range of selections to suit the needs and demands of different users.
- Semi-reclining back
- Solid Caster Wheels & Foam Filled Drive Wheels (Standard)
- 5A off-board charger
- Lap Belt (Standard with chair)