Merits Dualer Power Wheelchair P312
- Power Seat Elevator
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Top Speed: 5.00 mph
- Heaviest Piece: 97 lbs.
- Weight: 189 lbs.
- Battery Charge Distance: 18.00 miles
- Batteries NOT included
|HCPCS||Group 2: Standard; Seat Elevator (K0830/K0831)|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Maximum Speed||5 mph|
|Per Charge Range||up to 18 miles|
|Total Weight||189 lbs|
|Heaviest piece||97 lbs|
|Front Wheel Size||8" solid|
|Mid Wheel Size||10" foam filled|
|Rear Wheel Size||3" anti-tippers|
|Controller||P&G VR2 60A|
|Motor||DC 24V; 180W|
|Braking System||intelligent; regenerative; electromagnetic|
|Max Climbing Angle||12 °|
|Battery Size||12V/U1 (34AH)|
Superb maneuverability defines the Dualer, for easy access around your home. When there is simply not enough room to turn around, just rotate the seat in the opposite direction and drive back out! To change the drive wheel positioning, simply rotate the chair 180 degrees, lock it in place, and you're ready to roll. Reach upper cabinets and grocery store shelves with ease using the power elevating seat, which is included FREE. The Dualer is so versatile! If you're a first-time power chair user, you can start by using this chair in rear wheel drive. In rear wheel drive, your power chair naturally tracks in a straight path, which means you'll have excellent control over your chair. Once you're a powerchair pro, you can turn the Dualer’s seat around, making it into front wheel drive to really maximize maneuverability and enjoy a more direct-response driving experience. Another wonderful feature that comes standard with this chair is its power-elevating seat – an expensive option on most other power chairs. The power elevating seat will give you the ability to raise your seat from its base of 22" all the way up to 27".
- Universal both Front and Rear wheel drive in one chair
- Lower seat height facilitates transfers and makes it the most stable unit in its class.
- Programmable controller with a wide range of selections to suit the needs and demands of different users.
- Semi-reclining back
- Solid Caster Wheels & Foam Filled Drive Wheels (Standard)
- 5A off-board charger
- The turning radius is only 49cm/19.6"
- Low seat height of 22" provides excellent stability
- Lap Belt (Standard with chair)