Medline Basic Rollator
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Handle Height: 31" to 35"
- Overall Width: 24"
|Handle Height||31" to 35"|
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Recommended User Height||5'5" to 6'4"|
|Total Weight||14 lbs.|
The Medline Basic Rollator features loop style, handbrakes that can be push down to lock and pulled up to release the brakes. It also has a padded seat and additional padding over the front bar for back support while resting. This walker can fold to condense for storage, includes a basket for storage, and weighs 14 lbs.
- Perfect for seniors or any person with healthcare needs, this durable Medline medical rolling walker has a padded backrest for support and padded seat for users to rest in comfort
- Aluminum frame supports users weighing up to a 250-pound capacity; features storage pouch under seat with the capacity to hold personal belongings
- Equipped with casters — smooth-rolling 6 inch wheels that make this walking aid great for indoor use, around the home and outdoor | Dimension between handles: 17.5" | 20.5" seat height
- Rollator is light, weighing just 14 pounds, and folds flat for simple transportation and storage
- Rollator walker has adjustable arms to ensure a proper fit | Adjustable grip handles go from 31 to 35 inches and should be adjusted based on how tall you are