Drive Medical Titanium Gel/Foam Wheelchair Cushion
- Weight Capacity: 275 lbs.
- Cushion Height: 3.5"
- Cushion Width: 16"; 18"; 20"; 22"
- Cushion Depth: 16"; 18"
|Cushion Width||16"; 18"; 20"; 22"|
|Cushion Depth||16"; 18"|
|Weight Capacity||275 lbs.|
|Your Risk of Skin Breakdown||Low|
|Cushion Cover Type||Standard|
For enhanced seating comfort when using a wheelchair, look to the superior pressure distribution and positioning offered by Titanium cushion from Drive Medical. The Titanium's combination of resilient, high density foam and a central dual chamber gel bladder allows the user to immerse into the cushion, encouraging proper seating posture. Each Titanium cushion also features a central pommel for leg abduction. The cushion's low shear stretch cover is fluid resistant to protect sensitive skin. And the Titanium's non-skid bottom keeps the cushion firmly in place.
- Specifically designed to offer superior pressure redistribution and positioning
- Top layer of foam combined with a dual-chamber gel bladder
- Middle layer of high-resilient, high-density foam encourages proper patient posture by allowing the patient to immerse into the cushion
- Pommel acts as a built-in leg abductor
- Low-shear, fluid-resistant stretch cover helps to maintain sensitive skin tissue; Non-skid bottom offers additional stability