Drive Medical Bariatric Anterior Safety
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Handle Height: 29" to 36"
- Overall Width: 22.5" to 27.5"
|Handle Height||29" to 36"|
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs.|
|Recommended User Height||5'0" to 6'0"|
|Total Weight||19 lbs.|
|Width Between Handlebars||17.5" to 22.5"|
Drive Medical bariatric anterior safety roller adjusts in height and patient is situated in the center which provides maximum support and improved posture. Bariatric anterior safety roller is ideal for patients with limited hand function and/or limited cognizance. Anterior safety roller halts in step with the patient and the braking mechanism automatically engages when patient stumbles. On Anterior safety roller when pressure is applied to the handlebar it activates braking mechanism and when brake is engaged, the brake stopper hits the wheel and the wheels cannot roll.
- Width adjustable
- Welded steel frame
- Adjustable brake spring tension
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Height adjustable in 1" increments
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position
- Braking mechanism automatically engages when patient stumbles
- Ideal for patients with limited hand function and/or limited cognizance