Drive Trident Front Wheel Drive Power Wheelchair
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Top Speed: 4.00 mph
- Heaviest Piece: 82 lbs.
- Weight: 186 lbs.
- Battery Charge Distance: 15.00 miles
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed||4 mph|
|Per Charge Range||up to 15 miles|
|Driving Range||12.4 Miles& 18.6 Miles|
|Product Weight||186 lbs.|
|Heaviest piece||82 lbs.|
|Seat-to-Floor Height||21" - 24"|
|Front Wheel Size||4"|
|Mid Wheel Size||14"|
|Rear Wheel Size||8"|
|Drive Wheels||14" x 3" Flat-free|
|Drive Controller||PG VR2 50A|
|Motor||DUAL 24V x 320W x 4600 rpm|
|Base Weight||82 lbs.|
|Max Climbing Angle||7.5°|
|Number of Batteries Included||2 Lead Acid|
|Battery Weight||53 lbs. (pair)|
|Is Latex Free||Yes|
|Caster Wheels||8" x 2" Solid|
|Warranty on Batteries||12 Months|
|Warranty on Motor||14 Months|
|Warranty on Frame||Lifetime Limited|
|Warranty on Electronics||14 Months|
The Trident Front Wheel Drive Power Chair by offers a stylish, durable, and reliable performance chair all in one. The power chair comes with adjustable height, width, and angle, padded arms, allowing for more customization options that conform to any user as well as a semi reclining back with a headrest for maximum comfort and support. The seat even has the option of being adjusted forward or back for proper comfort positioning. The front wheel drive provides great power and navigation capability allowing for a smooth ride at all times, while the suspension anti-tippers provide a safe experience. The Trident Front Wheel Drive Power Chair is the ideal chair for anyone looking for a high performance power wheelchair.
- Adjustable, flip-up footplate includes rubber front bumper to prevent damage
- Armrests and padded, adjustable and removable
- Available with 18" or 20" width Captain’s Seat
- Black, flat-free non-marking wheels
- Controller is protected by metal frame
- Easy free-wheel operation
- Large, front anti-tip wheels feature suspension for safety, smoother ride, enhanced obstacle handling, and reduced impact to chair’s base
- Optional elevating legrests sold separately
- Optional swing-away controller arm sold separately
- Positioning belt included
- Programmable controller
- Quick release pins allow easy seat removal
- Seat position can be adjusted forward and backward
- Semi-reclining seat with adjustable headrest offers three height adjustments and two depth options
- Shroudless design offers easy access to internal components
- Semi-reclining seat with adjustable headrest offers three height adjustments and two depth options.
- Armrests are padded, adjustable and removable.
- Quick-release pins allow easy seat removal.
- Adjustable, flip-up footplate includes rubber front bumper to prevent damage.
- Positioning belt included.
- Seat position can be adjusted forward and backward.
- Black, flat-free non-marking wheels.
- Large, front anti-tip wheels feature suspension for safety, smoother ride and enhanced obstacle handling.
- Controller is protected by metal frame.
- Easy freewheel operation.
- Slide-out battery tray.