Med-Mizer Pivot Bed PR1000DS
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- Quick-Ship: Yes
- Length: 80"
- Width: 35"
|Height||12.75" to 28.75"|
|Weight Capacity||600 lbs.|
|Maximum Back Angle||80 °|
|Maximum Knee Angle||30 °|
|Mattress Upgrade Options||Yes|
|White Glove Delivery Available||Yes|
|Minimum Deck to Floor Height||12.75"|
|Maximum Deck to Floor Height||28.75"|
The Med-Mizer PR1000 Pivot Bed is a unique bed. The Pivot works as an adjustable bed while assisting with standing, sitting upright, and transferring in and out of bed. The pivoting ability of the bed enables it to become a seat where the user can place their feet on the floor and more easily and safely exit or enter the bed. Thus making shifting, scooting, and swinging one’s legs over the side of the bed unnecessary. Special rollers on the head section help to prevent the mattress from bunching when the bed is in the sitting position. The rollers greatly decrease pressure on the user’s lower back through proper positioning via the bed’s extensive adjustability.
- Ideal for homecare, skilled care, palliative and hospice care, rehabilitation and long-term care.
- Safely enter and exit the bed with the built-in stand assist.
- Egress/Ingress is safer for the caregiver by not subjecting them to pulling or lifting the resident out of the bed in an unsafe manner, which may lead to back injury.
- Improves the level of in-room physical therapy.
- Promotes better positioning and comfort with the full chair position.