Med-Mizer Comfort Wide EX-5000 Bed
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Weight: 225 lbs.
- Quick-Ship: Yes
- Length: 80"
- Width: 35" to 42"
|Width||35" to 42"|
|Height||9" to 25"|
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs.|
|Trendelenburg||Trendelenburg Position, Reverse Trendelenburg Position|
|Maximum Back Angle||62 °|
|Mattress Included in Base Price||No|
|Mattress Upgrade Options||Yes|
|White Glove Delivery Available||Yes|
The Med-Mizer EX5000™ bed frame was designed to help reduce resident falls and increase staff productivity for long term care – all packaged in a space saving design. With the unique retracting low bed frame we provide residents a safe manner to access their personal items. The bed retracts towards the head section and pulls the resident closer to the bed side cabinet. This function also reduces the foot print in the room, leaving more space for additional medical equipment (patient lift, wheelchair, walker, etc).
- Clinical-Contour®: An exclusive feature that reduces skin shear and the repositioning of residents.
- Comfort Wide™: Bed expands from 35 to 39 to 42 inches wide at the touch of a button for more comfort and flexibility.
- Evac Position™: Extra positioning to make the bed narrower so if a sidebar is attached it can still pass through doors less than 36 inches wide.
- Vertical Storage: With space at a premium in long-term care, the Retractabed permits a vertical footprint of approximately 4 square feet.
- Staff Lockout Control: Standard feature to prevent unintended operation.