Med-Mizer AllCare Floor Level Low Bed
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Weight: 244 lbs.
- Quick-Ship: Yes
- Length: 80"; 84"
- Width: 35"; 39"; 42"
|Bed Width||35"; 39"; 42"|
|Bed Length||80" to 84" (Adjustable)|
|Bed Height||3.6" to 25"|
|Weight Capacity||600 lbs.|
|Trendelenburg||Trendelenburg Position, Reverse Trendelenburg Position|
|Maximum Back Angle||62 °|
|Minimum Deck to Floor Height||3.60"|
|Maximum Deck to Floor Height||25.00"|
Med-Mizer is excited to launch the first expandable width bed that will lower to the floor level. In the past, facilities have had to choose various frames to address their needs (falls, bariatric, custodial care, sub-acute/short term rehab, wider beds for comfort, etc). We have created the AllCare™ Bed to be THE solution to help facilities address the following challenges: Falls Risk, Bariatric Dignity, Custodial Care, Short Term Rehab, Standardization.
- Low bed deck to reduce fall risk to almost nothing
- Adjustable height for easy caregiver access and Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg positioning
- Cherry wood head and foot boards for elegant, fashionable finish
- Expandable sleep surface to accommodate bariatric patients and provide spacious comfort
- Partitioned bed deck for reclined and Cardiac Chair positions