InControl Medical InToneMV
- Power: 4 AAA Batteries
- Material: 100% medical grade silicone
|Material||100% medical grade silicone|
|Application||Female Kegel Exerciser|
InToneMV is an FDA-cleared prescriptive device for physicians treating patients for stress, urge and mixed urinary incontinence as well as fecal incontinence, in both men and women. The prescriptive device provides muscle stimulation, visual biofeedback, and voice guided exercises for a patient to use in the privacy of home.
The patented inflatable probe provides muscle stimulation to strengthen the levator ani of the pelvic floor, including the puborectalis, which is responsible for maintaining the anorectal angle, the external urethral sphincter, and the external anal sphincter, to elicit a full contraction of the pelvic floor — and thus, neuromuscular re-training.
Similar to a PT session, the InToneMV device instructs the patient on how to use the device and for how long (e.g. 3 second and 10 second contractions). The lighted visual biofeedback graph encourages patients to contract slowly, maintain the lights, and then release at the end of the contraction timer. Using the quantifiable data, physicians can track a patient’s progress and assist with clinical decision making while ensuring compliance.
- Treats underlying causes of male and female incontinence
- Strengthens pelvic floor
- Calms over-active detrusor muscle
- Provides electrical stimulation at various intervals and provides biofeedback
- Treatment can be done in the privacy of your own home
- Inflatable rectal or vaginal probe provides customized fit
- 12 minute voice-guided therapy sessions
- Biofeedback graph helps patients contract slowly
- Provides quantifiable data to track patient progress