Hill-Rom Synergy Air Elite Low Air Loss Therapy Mattress
- Length: 80"; 84"
- Width: 36"; 39"; 58"
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.; 1000 lbs. (Depends on Size)
- Weight: 33 lbs.
|Width||36"; 39"; 48"|
|Weight Capacity||600 lbs. or 1000 lbs. (Depends on Size)|
With its choice of therapies, the Hill-Rom® Synergy® Air Elite surface enables caregivers to create customized treatment for their loved ones. The surface provides flexibility throughout the healing period by providing the option to choose alternating pressure therapy when your loved one needs it.
- Low air loss therapy for moisture control helps keep the skin cool and promotes a dry healing environment
- Alternating pressure therapy provides pressure redistribution for the prevention and treatment of pressure injuries
- Individual air cushions have adjustable pressure to suit individual patient comfort needs
- Waterproof and vapor permeable ticking
- Max inflate provides uniform firmness to accommodate caregiver procedures and safe transfers 2.5" foam base provides support in the event of a power failure