Hill-Rom Resident LTC Bed
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- Quick-Ship: No
- Length: 80"
- Width: 36"
|Height||13.875" to 30"|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Maximum Back Angle||67 °|
|Maximum Knee Angle||27 °|
|Mattress Upgrade Options||Yes|
|White Glove Delivery Available||Yes|
|In-Home Service Available||Yes|
|Minimum Deck to Floor Height||13.875"|
|Maximum Deck to Floor Height||30"|
The Hill-Rom® Resident® Long Term Care Bed provides a unique combination of function, aesthetics, durability, and value for both residents and caregivers. This high-quality long-term care bed offers a variety of comfort, convenience, and safety features.Personalized comfort with separate head and knee area controls, the bed provides the ability to personalize settings based on individual need. In addition, the one touch Auto Contour™ feature allows for easier positioning and less chance of sliding down in bed.
- Auto Contour™ feature - the head and knee sections raise simultaneously which helps keep the user from sliding to the end of bed.
- Free Hospital Bed Sheets
- Mattress stops - helps reduce the mattress from sliding.
- Lockout controls - ability to disable functions on the hand control.
- Head of bed angle indicator - show the head angle of the bed with respect to the floor.
- Large, easy to see controls.
- Vascular foot lift.
- Residential styling.