Hill-Rom P310 Wound Care Mattress Kit
- Length: 80"; 84"
- Width: 36"
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Weight: 25 lbs.
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
The Hill-Rom 310 Wound Surface mattress with low air loss and alternating pressure, just like the 300 Wound Surface, but features cell on cell technology. This 80" x 36" or 84" x 36" sleep surface is designed with bi-cell technology, which provides extra support and minimizes any bottoming out while on the mattress. The center section of cells are bound together to keep the cells close together and prevent bottoming out. Able to support up to 400 lbs, the 310 Wound Surface is extremely light weight and can roll up and be stored away when not in use. Good for patients suffering from Stage I to uncomplicated Stage IV pressure ulcers, the Hill-Rom 310 Wound Surface contains lock out functions and has an anti-skid bottom to help with securing the mattress to the sleep deck.
- Low Air Loss / APP Bi-Cell technology
- Designed for moderate to high-risk pressure ulcer patients
- 30 minute inflate
- Nano Ag+ tech waterproof cover
- Audible and visual power failure alarms
- Settings lock-out function
- Anti-skid bottom and security straps