Hill-Rom NP100 Prevention Surface Mattress
- Length: 80"; 84"
- Width: 35.5"
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Weight: 21 lbs.
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
The Hillrom® NP100 prevention surface, with its multi-zone construction and shear liner, is designed to help reduce pressure ulcer incidence in your facility. This non-powered surface is the right choice to maintain the skin integrity of your patients and prevent pressure ulcers before they start.
- Shear liner and bidirectional stretch ticking help minimize shear and friction and provide added patient comfort
- Reinforced and ergonomically designed handles allow for easy maneuvering of the mattress
- Polyurethane coated ticking, RF welded seams, and an inside flap protect the mattress from fluid penetration
- Anti-skid bottom helps keep the mattress in place on the sleep deck
- Anti-microbial agent in the foam provides additional protection from odor-causing bacteria; optional NanoAg+ with Smart Silver™ ions protects the surface from stain and odor-causing bacteria