Hill-Rom 300 Wound Surface Alternating Pressure Mattress System With Low Air Loss
- Length: 80"
- Width: 35"
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 16.5 lbs.
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
The Hillrom® 300 Wound Surface with alternating pressure and low air loss capabilities is an affordable option for a range of care settings. From the hospital to the home, this easy to use surface has features and safety components to support the needs of patients and caregivers.
- Choice of four alternating pressure cycle times and ten comfort control settings to support comfort within a therapeutic range
- Low air loss for microclimate control
- Max inflate provides uniform firmness
- Vapor permeable and waterproof cover
- Audible and visual power failure alarms plus a sub mattress that remains inflated for eight hours enables continuity of care during electrical outages
- Lock-out functions can be used to help prevent accidental setting changes
- Anti-skid bottom and security straps help keep the surface in place on the sleep deck