Hill-Rom 100 Low Bed
- Weight Capacity: 450lbs.
- Weight: 300 lbs.
- Quick-Ship: No
- Length: 93.25"
- Width: 40"
|Height||8.5" to 26.5"|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs.|
|Maximum Back Angle||60 °|
|Maximum Knee Angle||20 °|
|Mattress Upgrade Options||Yes|
|White Glove Delivery Available||Yes|
|In-Home Service Available||Yes|
The Hill-Rom® 100 Low bed for extended care communities combines warmth and style with essential features for resident independence — all in a bed that's easy to use and maintain.
Engineered to meet the highest safety standard for electric medical equipment, the bed combines aesthetically pleasing designs with innovative features to create an ideal bed for any long-term care environment. With a range of design and color options, the Hill-Rom 100 bed dresses up any resident's room while offering built-in comfort and independence.
- Raises to heights from 8.5 to 26.5 inches with an innovative high/low mechanism
- Meets the highest goal safety to standard for electric medical equipment
- Auto Contour™ and Shearless Pivot® features
- Easy to use intuitive controls
- Wide open space to allow for easy cleaning
- Removable headboard and footboard