Flexabed 185 Hi-Low Series Bed
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Weight: 200 lbs.
- Quick-Ship: No
- Length: 74"; 80"; 84"
- Width: 38"; 53"; 60"; 76"
|Bed Width||38"; 53"; 60"; 76"|
|Bed Length||74"; 80"; 84"|
|Bed Height||24" to 31"|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Mattress Included in Base Price||Yes|
|Mattress Upgrade Options||Yes|
|Multiple Mattress Firmness Options||Yes|
|Headboard/Footboard Bracket Included:||No|
|White Glove Delivery Available||Yes|
The Flex-A-Bed Hi-Low 185 model is the ideal full electric adjustable bed for those in home healthcare, or assisted living encironments. The Hi-Low can be raised and lowered vertically with a touch of a button, making the Hi-Low model ideal for customers who require additional assistance when entering or exiting the bed. If you need relief from the symptons of injury, chronic pain or illness, there's nothing more refreshing than an adjustable bed. You can raise or lower your head and feet to find your favorite position with whisper-quiet motor technology by Linak. Every Flex-A-Bed adjustable bed is hand built by expert craftsmen in the USA, using the same principles of care and consideration since 1969.
- Heavy duty locking casters to prevent unwanted bed movement
- 4" foundation profile with high density, heavy duty padded base made with 1/2" Advantech© material that will not warp, break or squeak Mattress retainer cover for the foot of the bed
- Innerspring mattress featuring a beautiful knit fabric quilt panel with a tack and jump pattern and suede border with designer taped edges
- Optional mattresses also available include low profile, memory foam, gel memory foam, latex or combination innerspring/memory foam