Pride Go-Go Elite Traveller® 3-Wheel
The Go-Go Elite Traveller has all the attributes of the Go-Go Ultra X with upgraded batteries available for longer trips.
- Least expensive scooter with 300 lb. weight capacity
- Top Speed: 4.00 mph
- Drive Range: 8.50 miles
- Heaviest Piece: 29 lbs.
- Weight: 96 lbs.
|HCPCS||K0800 - Group 1 Standard|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed||4 mph|
|Per Charge Range||up to 12.4 miles|
|Product Weight||76 lbs.|
|Heaviest piece||29 lbs. (Rear Section)|
|Front Wheel Size||2" x 8" Solid|
|Rear Wheel Size||2.5" x 8" Solid|
|Drive Controller||24-volt DC motor, sealed mini-transaxle|
|Braking System||Regenerative and electromechanical|
|Seat to Deck||15.75"-17.25"|
|Ground Clearance||1.38” at motor, 0.75 at anti-tip, 2.25 at mid-frame|
|Battery Requirements||(2)12AH or (2)18AH|
|Battery Weight||9 lbs. each (Battery pack is 18 lbs. with 12AH batteries)
14 lbs. each (18 AH battery pack weighs 29.5 lbs.)
|Warranty||Lifetime limited on frame
2-Year limited on Electronics
2-Year limited on Drivetrain
The compact design of the Go-Go Elite Traveller® allows you to easily maneuver in tight spaces while providing stable outdoor performance.The Go-Go Elite Traveller 3-Wheel is a lightweight mobility scooter which disassembles at the touch of a single hand. This power scooter features an auto-latching lockup mechanism which allows you to separate the frame with just one hand – talk about convenience! The frame itself disassembles into five lightweight pieces which make transporting or storing this scooter wonderfully easy. An auto-connecting front to rear cable makes reassembling this scooter a cinch, so you’ll be up and running again in no time.
With a 300 lb. weight capacity, charger port in tiller, one-hand feather-touch disassembly and maximum speeds up to 4 mph make it easy to go where you want to go with the Go-Go Elite Traveller.
- Charger port on tiller
- Convenient dual voltage charger can charge battery pack on-board or off-board
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand and easily disassembles into five super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability
- Front tiller-mounted basket
- Includes two sets of easily changeable, red and blue colored panels
- Microprocessor-based controller offers optimal power management and added safety features
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires